Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mouth -> Head -> Heart

Really caught something on Tuesday and it's something that i need to place value on so that it'll continue growing on the inside of me!

Pst Phil was talking about dreams and the person you envision yourself to be in 5 or 10 years time. Just by seeing the Jeannette I want to grow up to be was like having a compass point me in the right direction again, suddenly meaning and purpose just abounded. It sounds as if I have been living a rather directionless existence and in a way I suppose it's so if we don't constantly have a long-term goal we can remind ourselves of. Living week to week or even day to day just working and fulfilling your duties can tire you out because of the lack of overall direction all these activities are leading to. So having reminded myself, I really felt more empowered to do something and make those changes that are needed in my life!

Time for RE-newal and RE-freshment is coming. We need new wineskin for new wine. So it's time to shed the old wineskin - mindsets, attitudes, habits - and start preparing myself to receive the new wine! So time for a change! Going to reflect and think about it :]

No comments: