To my Father, thanks for Your love, and believing in me no matter how many mistakes or failures I experience. Because of Your mercy and patience with me, I have the strength to find joy and hope in my life every morning I wake up, and to want to love others better everyday.
To my dad, thanks for your love that will never cease for us children. Dealing with our imperfections and nonsense, yet laying down your life to provide and make sure we have everything we need when we don't deserve it makes me feel really blessed and loved. You taught me compassion and the importance of family ties, you're the best pop in the world! :]
To my spiritual father, Pst Kong, thanks for laying down your life for the vision God gave you, for us CHC members even though you don't know most of us personally. Thanks for showing the way and being a person of integrity, who stands in the public eye with courage and principles and being a role model for thousands of youths and adults all over the world. You're truly an inspiration!

No comments:
Post a Comment