Thursday, September 13, 2007

10 weird things..

Each player of the game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write it in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

lol..here goes:

1. My room is pink even though i don't like pink.. haha :] But i love my room anyway!
2. I like spending time alone, if i don't get enough me-time i get grouchier and grouchier. BUT the amount of time i need alone has stretched to maybe 2 days per month. :] So yay.. i'm not a monster!
3. I always go to places in my head. Haha! That's probably one of the reasons why i irritate people so much by lagging.
4. I like cooking, the eating part even more, sewing (:p) and just having some quiet time with a book and milo dinosaur :]
5. I can't stand horlicks!!
6. Due to a food poisoning saga, i can't stand the sight, smell or thought of mutton/beef rendang and chicken liver (not that i could stand it in the first place, which leads me to wonder why i even ate the thing *shudder*)
7. I like nice clothes on hangers, hahaha.. i'm trying to feel feminine before i even try more feminine clothes like skirts and stuff o.=
8. I like listening to classical/jazz contemporary stuff :] even though i realise my exposure to this kinda of music is seriously limited! :]
9. I tend to be myself more with strangers and more awkward or self-conscious around people i know and am close to.
10. I love potatoes, chocolates and campbell's corn and chicken soup!! These are just the top 3 ;] but i'm basically an omnivore. Anything that smells/tastes good i like alot :]

Taggies:
1. Jojo
2. Mic
3. Sheila
4. Bean
Lastly, anyone who's reading this!

No comments: