Sunday, September 30, 2007

On dropping to 46kg...

Dad: "Good what, isn't that what you want?" -_-
Mom: "(Pause) Eh, don't get anorexia ah... (Returns to newspaper) Have you been eating breakfast??"
Joanne: "AHHH!!"
Moi: =)

My mom went to the supermarket and got 2 super large boxes of cereal!! Hoho.. i feel loved. It's moments like this i've to remember!

I'm not going to wait until i see results or receive rewards,
I'm thanking You right now.
I'm not going to wait until i feel better or things look better,
I'm thanking You right now.
I'm not going to wait until people say they are sorry,
I'm thanking You right now.
I'm not going to wait until the pain in me disappears,
I'm thanking You right now.
I'm not going to wait until my financial situation improves,
I'm thanking You right now.
I'm not going to wait until i understand every experience in my life that caused me pain & grief,
I'm thanking You right now.
I'm not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed,
I'm thanking You right now.
I'm thanking You because i am alive.
I'm thanking You because i made it through the day's difficulties.
I'm thanking You because i have conquered my demons.
I'm thanking You because i have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.
I'm thanking You because God, You haven't given up on me :]

Tonight will be a better night.

No comments: