Friday, May 15, 2009

Been on an internet hiatus

since the holidays started. I've been making up for time catching up on sleep, reading, the occasional exercise and going out with treasured friends - not all of whom I've managed to cover sadly! Hope to hang out with you guys - you know who you are - after my exams :]

Meanwhile as my 1 week self-proclaimed holiday is nearing its end, and the actual study break soon commence, I'm just thankful for the time I got to spend this week with my mom, sis, and people like Aileen, Sheila, Yao Peng, Margaret and Isabel :] Was a fruitful one for me just spending time catching up!

Btw, HAPPY (belated!) BIRTHDAY KEN! Thanks for your friendship, frank talk and insights which never fail to bring a new perspective on things. Hope you had a good week celebrating and mugging, and all the best topping your class this year! Don't come back emptyhanded ok! Haha..

No comments: