Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Growing up

Been planning for my internship and realised that next semester's going to be the last of my 3rd year. 4th year honours (I pray!) is coming soon and then a job or an overseas Masters scholarship program.

Quite scary yet exciting at the same time, that now's the time when I've to start planning for my future and make some real decisions that could potentially have really long-term consequences.

I wouldn't say I'm lost, but I'm praying for greater wisdom and just greater certainty as well in the direction I'm currently pointing myself in. I think I need to find greater counsel about all this, so if anyone has any advice, feel free.

Through the question marks and overwhelming feeling of having to grow up fast(er), I'm thankful for the certainty of the knowledge that I'm not alone, and that everything will be fine in the end. Thank You for always being faithful even when I grow faithless, I'll keep trusting :]

No comments: