Friday, January 1, 2010

01.01.2010

Been so busy that I haven't really thought about what my new goals for 2010 are! :] But thankful for the company of people who are important to me during the end of 2009 and the start of 2010!

I realise that no matter how different our personalities or methods, we're all still on the same side, working together toward the same final goal no matter what routes we're going to take. In 2010, I really want to keep that in mind, that apart from all the petty differences or irritations, I really love these friends who are dear to me and like what Pst YK said, relationships are the most important!

So thanks,

Mom&Dad
Joanne&John
Aileen
Sheila
Michelle
Lengkian
Ken
Wayne
Dixon
Sally
Jingxuan & Kel
Chee Ang
Tim
Sharon
Sean
Bel
K Luon
Shuiyong
Margaret
Joshua
Joseph
Chris
Chew
Mel
Manda
Angela

You guys have really touched my life this year and are really close to my heart. You're all dearly loved and appreciated! Thanks for your friendship and I'm hoping that in 2010, no matter how busy we get, our friendship will grow deeper! :]

No comments: