Wednesday, January 6, 2010

the ball has started rolling...

Bought a new organiser from artbox today! Was up till the early hours of AM planning my finances for the year..and I really wished I took Econs! Haha.. but either way I'm praying that when the excitement of the new year goes, I'll have the discipline to stick to my goals.

Anyway, January is going to be a tough and busy month! I'm in the last month of my 1st semester as a 4th year student (yes, it feels really weird ending when I just got started) and I've got 2 Essays, 1 Thesis proposal and 1 Exam to study for by 29 Jan. So keep me in prayer or just wish me well if you don't pray :]

Jiayou everybody for 2010! Even though we always despair of changing our habits, especially study-wise, let's press on and not give up on doing what's good!

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." - 2 Timothy 1:7

No comments: