Friday, May 25, 2007

So what?

So what if I'm a procrastinator?
So what if I'm not a very confident person?
So what if I think too negatively sometimes?
So what if I'm a fearful person?
So what if I feel guilty and ashamed?
So what if I'm not the best daughter, discipler, friend, cousin etc?
So what if I stumble and fall sometimes?
It's not about who I am, but who He is! If we never take our eyes off ourselves and look to Him, we'll never be able to walk the straight and narrow path, we'll never be able to love others, we'll never be able to love ourselves, we'll never be able to do anything great in our lifetimes! Sometimes, having faith is also having faith in God that He did not create you by accident and to make a decision to believe in the vision He has for your life! God isn't wrong about anything He does! I am a mighty woman of valor!!

No comments: