Wow, realised that i've been going out alot lately! Went to Orchard 2 times this week!! Breakthrough!! I'm really improving man.. haha.. i even pointed out to Sheila once that Far East was in the other direction! haha..it's been awesome being able to just hang out with Mic, La, Ai and of course many other W345 members throughout the week! I feel like somehow, we've all kinda shaken down and settled together. I'm so glad i finally bought something from the GSS, haha.. saved $14! And on nice shirts :] from starharvest! The shop owner was this woman who's in her fifties or late forties, and when i asked her who designed the shirts, she mumbled: "My mom." So awesome isn't it?! Her mom is probably in her seventies or eighties?? And she designs punk shirts!! I was so shocked man.. haha.. but it's super awesome, what a cool grandmum she'd be!
Hmm... physically tired... hence my capacity sometimes feels fully stretched.. but it's a good time of moulding because i have to constantly enlarge my territory. Hum! Been having wakeful nights and when i wake up, i find myself clenching my teeth. Classic symptom of stress? Yeah.. i guess so. It's been kinda stressful lately, though not in the overwhelming way before, just lots of expectations from all sides requiring attention on every area of my life. Family.. church.. my own spiritual life.. friends & school which starts tomorrow! :] Haha.. i'm not at all nervous man.. after Dr Peter Wagner's sermon, i feel kinda excited because there's so much stuff to do! ;] Awesome!
Anyways, even though i fail everyday in little little things, but like Kelvin preached during cell, that we just wake up the next day, saying: "Never mind, i'll try again tomorrow." I'm really sorry anyone who caught me, i'm trying my best, but i still snap and get into grumpy moods because i'm so tired. But i'm trying and i'm getting better ;] I have to be more responsible and disciplined to sleep earlier so that i don't get this way either.. haha.. Yet, this tiredness is like sunburnt-tiredness that's happy and contented because i know i did my utmost for the day, and there's another day tomorrow to try again! I'm squeezing Your hand tight and holding on! ;]
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment