Last lap to SOT! It's been a long road that gets harder and more challenging along the way. But through the stretching and gritting teeth, my capacity has been enlarged and I'm going away more challenged and convicted and repentant than I've ever been in my life. I want to hang on to my convictions this time, but I know that I'm going to need the Holy Spirit because I can't do it alone.
Quite stirred up inside, and having Joanne by my side to inspire deep thinking and also to exhort me when I'm pushing people too hard is super helpful. And even though it feels very T.T (rah!) to make mistakes especially with regards to handling people, but like what Pst Ulf wrote in his book Prayer Changes Nations, revival can only come when you're able to look at your true spiritual condition without any pretences, and be able to handle it and change without feeling discouraged, indifferent or contemptuous about the Holy Spirit's conviction.
So it's back to the prayer closet to take root downward and bear fruit upward!
Go SOT Team 25! Final lap ... but the start to a new phase in our lives :]
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment