I've finally bought my heels! Thanks to Louisa and Jingxuan, or I probably won't get around to it. Spending money is so hard! Haha.. especially when I'm trying to save, but I need those heels to be able to wear my new jeans because it's too long. And I'm so glad that my mom blessed me with money with the intention for me to get new shoes because everytime she looks at my brown Airwalk sneakers, she'll ask me: "Didn't I give you $100? How come you don't know how to go and buy nice shoes ah?" Hee.. hence I can assuage my guilt and tell myself that this is the last month I'm shopping till Arise and Build starts again! (On a side note, in my bid to save money, I really thought of going to Batam to buy shoes so that it'll be cheaper!)
Anyway, this is just a random post to write down my plans not to spend anymore money (especially on food) so that I won't forget :] So Jeannette, no more! I'm really very happy with my purchases anyway...
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment