Thursday, August 28, 2008

Been a very busy week

and it's a challenge to balance things out! In the midst of all the busyness, I'm trying not to lose sight of the important things :] So even as I'm making up for the time not spent with family and friends, I'm also learning to give myself a Sabbath! Which totally feels weird as well (goes to show how achievement-oriented I am) because being able to sleep 7 hours makes me feel restless, as if I should be mugging more or doing more assignments. But this is a step toward a healthier, more balanced lifestyle!



But the next 2 weeks are going to be rough because of the backload of studying I've to catch up on :] Just finished a midterm test yesterday and there's a grouop presentation, 1 test, 3 reports to hand in within the next 2 weeks. So I'm rolling up my sleeves and getting down to work :] But God is good, throughout the week, there's the comfort of finding rest and learning things in His presence. My prayer of course is that everything will work out smoothly and things will get easier to accomplish :]




Through the week, been listening to Parachute Band over and over again and I was really encouraged by this song - Fill me. So here's a short part of it:




Fill me to overflowing


Fill me so I am broken


With Your call, I give my all to You


Fill me so I am changed


Fill me with heaven's ways


A love for all, so all men might be saved




Back to mugging! Jiayou everyone!


No comments: