CNY was very interesting...lots of card games and toddlers. Taught my 5-year-old cousin a memory game and he keeps getting all the aces (even though he cheated alot!). Haha..no one wanted to play with him as a result. New generation of nephews and nieces coming up, I feel so old! O.O Now we're talking about work, university, future careers etc and the elders are asking us about boyfriends/girlfriends -_- On my father's side, they're asking if there are going to be anymore doctors in the next generation! Haha.. new kind of pressure.. at least there'll be one who won't disappoint. But this year was a first, hanging out with my relatives from my father's side. Didn't know they like karaoke! O.O And as the only girls amongst the guy cousins, guess who they keep pushing to sing?!
Anyway, A Level results are coming up in over a week's time.. time to return to VJC (do we have to wear our school u?) :] Haven't been back since the last day of A levels, and ever since starting work, have been missing school like crazy! Think it'll be great to see the Lit teachers again :] I'm not even gonna think about what results I'm going to get.. it's kinda too late to start on the 'what-ifs' but as long as we did our best, it's ok. I'm still going to be who God wants me to be! ><>
Anyway, A Level results are coming up in over a week's time.. time to return to VJC (do we have to wear our school u?) :] Haven't been back since the last day of A levels, and ever since starting work, have been missing school like crazy! Think it'll be great to see the Lit teachers again :] I'm not even gonna think about what results I'm going to get.. it's kinda too late to start on the 'what-ifs' but as long as we did our best, it's ok. I'm still going to be who God wants me to be! ><>


No comments:
Post a Comment