Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Birthday! :]

Yay, spent the whole day at home watching vcds, namely 'Full House' :] Lol.. Thanks to Aileen, I'm hooked on another dramedy.. Haha..
Yesterday was my dad's birthday and we bought a chocolate peppermint cake for him :] too much cream though... :P But i think it's prob the first time we bought a cake during birthday celebrations since kindergarten! :] Too bad we could only eat it after, in the morning since we came home late after ministry..
Anyway, have to make a choice between NUS and JCU... :P Since I'm gonna pursue my masters in psych in Australia because of the proximity.. hmm.. JCU only takes 2 years whilst NUS takes 4.. but there won't be any extracurricular stuff in JCU since it's a private uni.. Haha.. even though I'm a little hesitant to go there, yet I'm pretty certain that that's the direction I'm gonna take.. lol.. Most prob Monash University in the future.. my dad actually suggested that I go to the Monash University Campus in Kuala Lumpur to study!!! Even though Monash has a better rep for psych, I'd rather go to the Aussie campus.. though I'm not financially able to, but at least after JCU, i can spend 2 more years doing internships and earning credits to do honours in Australia :] Lol.. Rough sketch for the future.. Quite thankful that I got to speak to a friend who's doing psych in the future too, :] quite hard to find out such stuff unless one actually knows about such a uni. :] Plus I feel quite at ease choosing JCU :] Nevertheless, still praying about it :] !

No comments: