Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm blessed! :)

Yay, went shopping with my mom and Jo at Bugis yesterday!! :] One of the few times I get to spend one-on-one time with my mom..should do it more often! :) Bought lots of tops, a bag (birthday present from my mom! :]) and shoes! haha.. Should shop during festive periods, there was a 40% discount for the clothes! Wow..feeling really loved and blessed! :]
Jo's supervisor offered her another on-the-side job, doing data entry.. lol, it's $1 per page and we're splitting the work! :] Even though it's a one-time thing since her supervisor wants to enjoy the holidays, still, it's good to have the extra income.
My workplace is gonna be closed for an entire week, since our clients are closed too.. :] Hmm.. even though I kinda really need the income, but I know God will provide, so I'm just gonna enjoy this break! Praying that CNY is going to be great and that there'll be lots of opportunities for me to get to know my relatives better.. :]

No comments: