Monday, December 3, 2007

Chasing after You...

Chasing after You,
I'm so hungry for Your presence.
I come before Your throne
and lay all my burdens down.
You said You'd never leave me
and I take You at Your promise.
My life is in Your hands
so I give You all I am.

And I want to be with You
And I want to walk with You

I found my deliverance here
I found my healing is here
I found my liberty's here
I found it, I found it

There must be more now Father
There must be more now Spirit
There must be more now Jesus
Rain down, Rain down

Deliver us, Deliver us!

Had a peek into my heart, how sparse is the room i've prepared for God! Just a plain chair, a table.. i hardly see a bed there! Lord, i want to build you a room fit for a king. With a king-size bed, (maybe Charles III :] ) an awesome throne, a beautiful desk, thick carpet... a nice and clean and big heart for You to live in.

So i shall go in, light a candle and sit down. I shall pore over Your word, spend hours in Your presence, sing love songs to You every morning and every night. I shall get rid of my fear by replacing it with Your love. I shall be made perfect in Your love.

No comments: