Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dedication to Sheila :]

Happy Birthday Jang!

To dearest Sheila, just wanna say that you've been an awesome sister!

And a definition of a sister to me is someone who's there for you through thick and thin; who sees your ugly sides, appreciates your beautiful side and encourages you to be your best. Like family, we're committed to each other no matter how badly we treat each other or take each other for granted! (This isn't a disclaimer for any bad treatment of you!! Haha.. I'll try my best to be a better friend and sister to you! :])

You're truly someone whom I treasure alot, and I can truly say that will stick by me. Likewise Jang, no matter through thick and thin, even if we quarrel or disagree, but just wanna let you know that I'm committed to you no matter what! :] I'll love you no matter how ugly you feel you are, and I'll commit to encouraging you and running this race with you! And that's a promise!

No comments: