Lately, everytime I sit down to pray, or read the bible, or read my emails, or interact with people, I've been getting the same message again and again in my spirit - Wisdom, Discipline, Integrity. And the desire to be someone one step closer to Jesus is starting to build up into frustration especially when the more I try to wake up early/arrive early for appointments/be careful in the things I say/be self-controlled, the more I seem to keep failing. >.- RAWR
YET I know that I've got to persevere in faithfully making the right choices, doing the things I do excellently one thing at a time. Success is a habit, but failure is too. And sometimes breaking 19-year-old habits is really hard, especially since I've no idea how I'm supposed to go about becoming more wise, disciplined and integrated as a person. Haha.. but that's where faith (and more praying) comes in! Press on!
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment