Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! :]

I'm so happy! I'm officially 20! And this year's birthday has been one of the most meaningful birthdays ever, and at the end of the day, I can only say that I'm B-L-E-S-S-E-D! :]

I loved spending time with my Dad, Mom, Jonathan & Joanne at Changi village on Friday night.

I loved spending time after that at my grandfather's house, just being there to accompany him and allay his fears of dying, and just show him that he is loved.

Thanks to dear people who really made me feel loved! :]

Thanks Aileen, Sheila & Hengyi for the surprise this afternoon! :]

Thanks Bean and La for going out of the way to show your love for me and giving so much to us, even your gift and your willingness to spend so much during this time of lack really touches me so much! Love you both to bits! :] Thanks for the makeup!

Thanks Hengyi for the sacrifice of letting yourself be misunderstood! You're one good friend :]

Thanks Junwen for calling at the stroke of midnight from Shanghai just to wish us Happy Birthday! :] Thanks for always going the extra mile as a friend :]

Thanks Zhijian for your cold jokes and for always sms-ing us to show that you care! :]

Thanks Lengkian for the makeup too! For having to buy girl's makeup and being embarrassed! :] hahaha..

Thanks Nianying and Cel for buying me that nice belt! :] You guys are really so sweet!

Thanks Jingxuan for the hug and encouragements! :] Appreciate it alot!

Thanks Joseph for the birthday cake! For going out of the way, appreciate it! :]

Thanks Cel's mum for the nice nice card and the angpow blessing! Really super touched by the gesture :]

Thanks Jasper, Hengyi, Dixon, Dom, Joseph, & Yuhao for the cross necklace! Especially for the thought and the effort to go buy it! Know it's not easy buying things for girls, so thanks alot!! :]

Thanks Aileen, Sheila, Mic, Sophie, Yunxi, Lengkian, Jasper, Hengyi, Dixon, Yuhao, Dom, Joseph for having dinner with us even though you guys are tired from the OPM! Appreciate you guys alot :]

Thanks W345 for being there, providing me a stable environment for me to grow spiritually, for challenging me to rise up, expand and stretch and becoming a better person. :]

Thanks to all the people like Zhijian, Tim, Sean, Chee Ang, Amanda, Angela, Junyan, Faezah, Edward, Aileen, Louisa, Bernice, Deborah, K Luon for sms-ing me :] If there's anyone I forgot to mention, I'm sorry! My handphone ran out of space and I had to clear it. But thanks alot for remembering! :]

FINALLY

Thanks to my Mom for giving birth to me! hahaha.. she always reminds me that she sacrificed her figure for us. But just appreciate her always thinking of us and going to work each day to face office politics and stress purely motivated by our welfare! Thanks for taking care of Ah Kong so well and teaching us filial piety!

Thanks to my Dad for working so hard for the family, and taking up so many different jobs despite his retirement just so we can have a more secured future! Thanks for worrying for us and praying for us when we stay out late, and for checking on us every night that we're all safely in bed!

Thanks Jo for sharing the womb with me and helping me develop better and be smarter. Haha..

Thanks John for sharing your love for books, and being so willing to love without fear of being hurt.

Thanks Aunt Nancy, Uncle Michael, Albertina & Estella for treating us to ice cream at Swensens and just being such a part of the family :] Thanks for supporting my parents and being such good friends as well!

Thanks God for the people you've placed around me, placing me where I am and for showing me that I'm loved, especially by You! :]

No comments: