This morning, something small happened that signalled to me that I'm entering into another round of molding. There was a certain relief knowing the reason why I've just been hitting the ceiling in so many areas of my life - physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually - that a perpetual tiredness has come upon me.
I was thinking about this on the way home when I was reminded by the Holy Spirit about this sermon that Pastor Ulf preached once: Even when we're smack right in the center of God's will for us, it doesn't mean that we have to feel good sometimes.
But I truly believe that the only way out of this is to learn to breakthrough those ceilings! It's a season of praying, fasting and spending more and more time with God. Above all else, nothing else should satisfy your soul without God being the FIRST to do so. And it's true what Jingxuan said during cellgroup today, we need to seek God for ourselves, no one can do it for us because like the children of Israel in the desert, we are called out by God individually. Don't look to the left or to the right, but keep focused on what you know you have to do first.
The Lord will guide you continually,
and satisfy your soul in drought,
and strengthen your bones;
you shall be like a watered garden,
and like a spring of water,
whose waters do not fall.
-Isaiah 58:11
I know that somehow, revival will still come as long as I stay in God's purpose. It's not by my might or my strength, but by the Holy Spirit!
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment