Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today was mock cellgroup and I've finished my preaching! Although I made alot of mistakes and missed out a whole point in my sermon, but I felt totally OK because:

1. it's ok to fail and make mistakes, we've just got to learn from it.
2. I knew that the Holy Spirit would take over and just be strong on my behalf

Been very impacted by Benny Hinn's "Good Morning Holy Spirit" and his childlike faith and attitude toward God and the Holy Spirit. Our perception of God is really the determining factor, like Sheila preached today, or how much we get to experience Him in our lives.

It's really realising that it's all about the Holy Spirit and not me that let me have the peace. No matter how tired I am physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually, there's still the assurance that it's God's people and God will be the one who moves through you to touch them.

Just focus on your relationship with Him, and working hard at preparing yourself to the best of your abilities - sharpening your communication skills etc. Don't get hung up on all those self-doubts or criticisms anymore, there's only 3 months left, just press in and get as much as you can from God. He's more than faithful to pour Himself upon us when we yield to Him!

No comments: