I wanna be set on fire again!
I wanna walk on a higher level!
I wanna be a conqueror in every area of my life!
I wanna be in constant communion with Him!
I wanna breakthrough my circumstances!
So it means that I've to pray more, fast more, press in more and just do the opposite of everything that's natural. When I'm tired, all the more I must go to God in my quiet time and pray. When my head is full of things to do, I need to slow down and entrust it all to Him. When I'm rushing off to the next thing, I need to leave breath to sing. So it's back to the basics, praying, fasting and reading the Word. And I shall declare that I'll have LIFE flowing into me, JOY and LOVE, so BIGNESS of heart will also come and I'll be able to do well in SOT, JCU, tuition as well as in supporting my parents in spirit (since i hardly see them anymore).
But I thank God that there's always a word for every season of stretching. So the word for this season is: Molding! So it's time to break and get rid of all the bubbles of wrong beliefs, bad attitudes so that I can have a nice neat garden in my heart where I can meet God :]
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment