Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Argh, I wish I could wake up in time for early morning pm! It's been quite a :( week, hard to wake up and when I do I feel like I can't get out of bed. Have to kick myself out of bed and play some music to pray off this heaviness everyday.

When I am down, and oh my soul so weary
When troubles come, and my heart burdened be
Then I am still and wait here in the silence
Until You come and sit awhile with me

But I feel blessed with the time I have to just play the guitar for hours everyday and just experience the truth of this song.

Day by day, our lives are built by minutes and hours and what we choose to do with them. So I'm praying that the longer I spend making up for lost time in my quiet time, I'll build my spiritual breakthrough.

Praying extra hard that I'll wake up for wednesday's pm!

No comments: