Saturday, February 21, 2009

A last min post

Just decided to post my wishlist, haha.. finally upon much persuasion by Jo. Didn't really have alot of time to come online this week, had some really good books to read!

Anyway, just for people who might have difficulty thinking up things that I might like to receive, here's the wishlist:

1. Zara/Topshop Vouchers OR Cash OR capitaland vouchers. Even though it might seem like an effortless gift (which is not, haha.. because you still made the trip down to get them) but it's really something i need alot to revamp my wardrobe! :]

2. Fossil vouchers
3. Birkenstocks! - Do they sell vouchers? haha.. i saw this very nice pair at suntec, but they cost like $119. Anyway, just sandals with leather straps or something like that so that I can wear something else besides my red sneakers or heels since my flats died on me.
4. "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. It's a book i read a little in Borders that's quite nice but I couldn't bear to spend $35 on it. So maybe if you got it for me I wouldn't mind so much and I'd really appreciate a good read too :]
5. Anything you wanna give! Appreciate the thoughts behind every gift, card and birthday wish :] Can just sms to meet up for a meal/movie too if you're free, that's a gift in itself to be able to catch up with people.

No comments: