Been an eventful week of bday celebrations, lots of cooking and eating! Will prob try to post photos up, haha.. once my cam is charged. But thanks so much everyone who smsed or left a msg on facebook, they're too many to reply all but every single one is much appreciated! :] Thanks for making me feel loved!
Another good piece of news, glad that I finally received an email from IMH about the volunteer program over there. So gonna be attending an orientation on saturday morning to learn about IMH and volunteering. Plus just got an ad-hoc job with NIE as a research assistant to administer psych tests to primary sch kids on thursday and friday afternoons for the next 2 weeks. So pretty psyched because it feels like I'm progressing in my dream to make a difference in the lives of mentally-ill patients and their families. Remaining prayerful about this, and of course I'm spurred on to study harder when school reopens on Monday! :] Thank God for these opportunities, and for sending people like Chew!
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment