Was super blessed on Sunday! :]
When Pst Casey Treat was talking abt his books, I was thinking about this one book that would be awesome to have: "How to be your best when you feel your worst" and right after service, I got blessed with the book! Yay :]
And before service, got blessed with a much needed organiser so that I won't mix up my dates anymore. I still recall Pst YK asking me about last sem's final exams where I missed one final paper because I wrote the dates wrongly in my notebook! Haha.. No more handwritten organisers for me :]
And last but not least, I got my FIRST every Teacher's Day present from my tuition kid! YAY! She even drew a picture of me in her room with a "Happy Teacher's Day!" wish on it :] Hehe.. I'm super proud of my tuition kid (who's also Mic's cousin) because of her bravery to keep working towards better grades despite many challenges and disappointments. I seriously have never seen someone do so much homework and assessments in my life and I think if I were her at her age, I wouldn't be able to do it! So Linyong, if ever you read this, just know that it's not the grades in the end that matter, but the fact that you didn't give up and you'll still not give up throughout your life in the future! :]
Today, I got another blessing in the form of a test postponement! Hurrah! I always see any assignment/test postponement as God making a way for me where there seems to be no way! haha.. like when I forget to bring my assignment, the teacher will always miraculously postpone the hand-in date, even in SOT! I feel blessed and encouraged to keep on working hard for the things I want to see come to pass :]
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment