anger
1. It is never justified.
/sidenote: Much as I would like it to be justified... thankfully my brain can still override my emotions and I could think logically about why there wasn't a cause to be angry. This is one good reason why we shouldn't choose to get angry as a response. On the other hand, even if there is good cause to be angry, it's still not a good idea because you'll just increase your risk for high blood pressure and a heart attack.
2. Never spread it or pass it on.
3. There is Someone to give it to.
4. You're blessed if you have someone to quietly listen to your complaints and still be there at the end to give you a hug and a pat on the back.
So because I've been given much, I'll in turn learn to be someone who can lend a listening ear to people rant and be there to offer a hug at the end.
Class dismissed!
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment