Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm feeling a little under the weather this week, maybe it's the result of long weeks of stress without much rest. But there's at least 6 more weeks before final exams are over, all the reports are handed in and the last presentation is done. Rah, i'm tired! I think i've made up most of my sleep debt the past few days, especially on monday. I slept at 8pm and was dead to the world for 15 hours. But i've got to learn to change my mindset towards work and try to find back the meaning in it or i'll just procrastinate and avoid it until the night before the dateline :(

On the bright side, at least I've managed to settle things on the exercising :] Went to run and cycle 3 km on monday and swam 10 laps on tuesday.

This week shall end on a positive note once I turn my focus back to the right thing!

No comments: