I've been thinking alot recently about lots of stuff and I guess it's a time for me to really ponder over the steps I've taken and what I really want to do with my life...like what kind of person I want to become, who're the people I've come to care about and need to share more with, what my priorities are..etc.
They're all pretty big questions that I need to think about in the presence of God. It's like a rollercoaster ride because it's when my fear and faith are really fighting it out. But I feel comforted that in the midst of the struggling and confusion, there is still the assurance that I'm right where I need to be in God's will and that's really something that I can hold on to.
I'm so glad for Joanne too :] She's really like Pst Tan to me - even if she doesn't think so - but it's awesome to be able to share openly about things and being able to hear a fresh take on things that challenges my mindset and forces me to think. I always feel like I've released this breath that I've been holding for so long after talking to her :] so thanks Jo for being a listening ear!
I think in the midst of all this, it's important to create an environment for yourself to receive and listen from God. Helps to block out alot of other things that are vying for your attention and focus at the same time. Haha.. at this point, I always understand what Paul means when he lamented that what we want to do, we don't do, but what we don't want to do, we do. My flesh is really weak, but that's when God will be strong on my behalf!
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment