Heavily medicated. Ok, this is a long story. I woke up yesterday, and it was raining. That really put a dampener on wanting to go to school since i don't have an umbrella. Haha.. So i decided to stay home and go see a doctor since i've been having a sore throat for 3 days, and muscle fatigue for 2 weeks. Lol.. And ended up with 4 different pills to swallow. For reasons unbeknownst to me, the medication that makes me drowsy doesn't take effect until i reach school. Lol.. and i was pretty much awake through the night. Maybe i should listen to Chris and switch the meds, lol.. Ex-medical student talking somemore.. XP
Suffering from episodes of grumps. Because i have to study and everyone i know has to study too. Lol.. Alright, i should practice what i've read in Dr. Yongi Cho's book and CONFESS:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
I can overcome the side-effects of medicine!
My neck is strong enough to hold up my head!
I will be healed in Jesus' Name! :]
It's an awesome day today, and i will be productive and happily so!
RAWR! Hit the books!
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment