It's a bad start to the week.
I made a terrible mistake on Monday, and as a result of my bad stewardship, i lost my friend's handphone which costs...ALOT. It was a joke that went bad and it really feels so >.< RAHHHHHHH !! Lousy and helpless feeling on the inside!
All i can say is that she's a gem - i felt so humbled by her forgiveness.
And to my friends, who even insist on sharing the cost of the handphone because they think they should share the responsibility too when it's all my fault.
Then had a lousy tuition session too :"(
BUT!! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and greater is He who is in me then He who is in the world! Regardless of my circumstances, as long as God is with me, everything will work out! I claim that by faith, amen!
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment