Service was nice today :] It's really the attitude that matters, not so much the qualifications etc. etc., yet like anything, it's always not easy to live by that truth! If we let go of all these societal values and principals and embrace God's values, which are often so opposite and seem so foolish, we can actually live with so much lighter hearts!
The only way up is indeed the way down.
Of course that's not the excuse for not pursuing excellence and being the best you can be academically. :] Yet I find that more and more, we've to live our lives through our heart and spirit, doing the right things with the right spirit and motives. I pray for the wisdom to accomplish things this way, knowing the purpose behind everything I'm doing, and not doing things out of fear of making a mess out of things.
It's time to live by faith! A new school semester's starting out! SOT plans are unfolding and the verdict will be out tomorrow if I'm going or not! But God is in control of everything so like Joyce Meyer said: Learn to do the best you can in everything you can do something about, and learn to lift up the rest (which you can't do anything about) into God's hands. :]
I love it when I psych myself up! I'm fulfilling my 2008 goal of being a more joyful person! :]
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment