Changes are here, and it's time to stop doing things my way. I guess we all know what we need to do deep down, the answers are all there, but it's the doing that's hard.
It's a season of choices for me about many things and it's a time to really just face issues instead of wanting to do things the easy way. Totally reminds me of an article by Pst Ulf, about not masking inner change with serving. It's easy to do the right things, but I don't want to lag behind on the inside. It's good, because it's really true that you can't love people without first loving yourself. Love my family & friends, and it's also time to be more loving to them and myself :]
So it's back to the basics :] Another round of finding out who I am and setting my priorities right.
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment