Surprisingly, despite my pre-judgements, I quite enjoyed spending time at home the last 2 days. My aunt from Canada and my grandpa's maid have been staying over, and despite the lack of privacy, I realised I quite like this feeling of communal living. There's always people you love at home when you return. That's a nice secure feeling to have :]
It was quite stressful at first because when adults get together, they tend to talk about their children and exchange tips on parenting. But it's quite fun to see my dad and mom having social lives outside of the family - going shopping, having dinner out and doing all the stuff that I can imagine them doing when they were teenagers. This increase in activity = new shirt, new shorts, new socks, new facial cleanser (due to the Watsons sale). Haha.. I really love my family!
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment