Went to vivo after sports at Ngee Ann with Jo, Aileen, Jingxuan, Lk, Dixon, Dom, Hengyi, K Luon where we found this Hello Kitty shop. Super amused because I got a cute sticker dispenser from Jingxuan from one of those $1 x 3 machines where you have to turn this lever for the plastic ball to drop out. Haha.. A sticker dispenser! Maybe the novelty will wear off, but for now, I'm really amazed that someone thought up of it! :]
On the cab home, was talking to the cab driver and he was shocked (to the point of turning around and gaping at me) when I said that I was 20 years old! He said, and I quote:
"Uncle thought you were xiao mei mei, 15 or 16 years old!"
Whilst I'm glad that I look young (part of it), I think I really need to think about the way I dress, talk, conduct myself etc. Haha.. Time for a wardrobe makeoverrr & to put away childish things..
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment