Monday, October 20, 2008

What I need to say

Love this song :] It's so apt and it captures what's important about life - loving others, loving yourself and loving life with an open heart. I'm happy because I'm starting to understand the feeling of enjoying the struggles, because I know that pain comes with growth, just like faith-muscle aches :] And I'm happy because I feel like I'm in love all over again with a God who'll never fail me, and this love inspires me to challenge myself and be the best I can be :]

"Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right, and trust your lives to the God who created you, for He will never fail you." - 1 Peter 4:8, 19

No comments: