Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Getting organised...

LOL, I find Mic's comment so funny! I was just going to say that on Monday, I bought an organiser from TIME and started to organise my school, tuition, finances as well as my schedule for the week and year. A massive undertaking (for me) that took 1 day because I had to look through my module requirements etc. Nevertheless, I persevered even though halfway I really felt like throwing the organiser away!

Decision, Dedication and Discipline! :] Was super inspired and convicted by Pst Tan's sermon.

Anyway, back to Mic :] Upon organising my stuff, I REALISED that actually I've alot of things to do, like say a few presentations and essays coming up that I didn't know about.... So by doing myself a favour, I actually saved my own neck. Haha.. I'm choosing to laugh at myself right now T.T

No comments: