Sunday, April 20, 2008

simplicity

I really admire Dr Kim for her faith - everything's so simple and straightforward, really like a child's! There still remains such joy about God and everything He does, and more importantly, hope about the future :]

*Special revelation that I can ask for wisdom for shopping!! I feel so set free man.. haha.. It's time to go shopping with the Holy Spirit!


Often i think, simplicity is synonymous with not being double-minded or ambivalent. You just believe and that's it. I'm not talking about blind faith, because you need to know the reason for your belief. But it's having a strong foundation for your belief, and sticking to it no matter what comes your way.

So yeah, i want to really build a stronger foundation. Especially when I catch a glimpse of what lies ahead sometimes, i know i need to build a stronger walk and enlarge my capacity. Pst Tan was just talking about how times of stress reveal you for who you really are this week. And this past 2 weeks have been quite stretching physically and emotionally especially. I find myself at the edge so often, but i thank God that despite the frustration sometimes, i still can maintain my hope in God instead of feeling condemned and ashamed.

It's awesome because i've finally ended my fast and it's really been the supernatural grace of God :] I enjoy fasting now! I really find that God is much closer to me during this time, even though it got really tough especially when i couldn't eat sweets to keep myself awake during classes! muahaha...

Week 4 of April, here we go!

No comments: