Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hard things

This is a period of being hardpressed on every side, and where on top of the workload, there's the character-molding that takes place too. But I think depite the stretching in my capacity to handle more things and still learn to crucify my flesh to put on the joy of the Lord when serving, there's a hope that I look forward to at the end of this period of testing and molding, that I'll come out prepared to step into my destiny that seems so far away right now.

At the end of all this, I want to be:

- more freed up in my emotions so that love can flow naturally from me
- more compassionate towards people
- stronger emotionally
- be able to carry a burden without it crushing me
- more well-rounded as a person: not blur but sharp, not double-minded but focused, not foolish but wise, not too serious but balanced, not carnal but spiritually sharp, not serving purely out of duty but love that's not of myself, not faithless but faithful, not careless but prudent, not impulsive but seeking the interest of others first and the list goes on..
- most importantly, if all else fails, to just be closer to God and to learn how to flow with the Holy Spirit and release my anointing.

I guess we all have a tendency to sometimes look at ourselves too much, especially when we look at who we want to become and not enjoy who we are now. So, take a deep breath, breath out, and relax. You're going to become who God wants you to be, just cling on to Him and stay on this path.

Press on! Look forward and place the vision in front of your eyes, you may make mistakes along the way but don't let them discourage you!

No comments: