Thursday, June 5, 2008

Learning

Had a nice talk with Lou after SOT whilst studying at Starbucks :] She's really got the gift of wise counsel, after talking to her, my spirit which was so provoked and restless within me felt more at peace. Not only to accept that I make mistakes, but also to learn from it and just move on. Without love, all that we say is indeed like the sound of clashing cymbals. So gotta work on my communication, especially when my capacity is low, just need to pray that God, You've got to be strong on my behalf and sanctify my lips - give me wisdom! It seems that the moment I make a decision about things, everything opposite that can happen will. That's where prayer comes in! Totally inspired by Lou :] She's a might woman of faith on the inside!

Managed to finish quite alot of bible-reading! Super encouraged, it's actually possible! Maybe the next few days will be sleepless ones, but God, with the little I have, please multiply it!

No comments: