Monday, April 23, 2007

God's Bilboards

Please don't drink and drive.
you're not quite ready to meet me yet.
God

Could you imagine the price of air
if it were brought to you by another supplier?
God

When you're weary, feeling small.
When tears are in your eyes, i will them all.
Simon & Garfunkel
Ditto.
God

Earthlings, don't treat me like an alien.
God

If you miss the sunrise
I made for you today, never mind.
I'll make you
another one tomorrow.
God

How can you possibly be a self-made man?
I specifically recall creating you.
God

If you think the Mona Lisa is stunning,
you should look at my masterpiece.
In the mirror.
God

Don't forget your umbrella.
I might water the plants today.
God

I think you're the most beautiful person in the world.
Okay, so I'm biased.
God

Tell the kids I love them.
God

Let's meet at my house Sunday before the game.
God

We need to talk.
God

Keep using my name in vain, I'll make rush hour longer.
God

Loved the wedding, invite me to the marriage.
God

Will the road you're on get you to my place?
God

Follow me.
God

Big bang theory, you've got to be kidding.
God

My way is the highway. Need directions?
God

Have you read my #1 best seller? There will be a test.
God

Do you have any idea where you're going?
God

Don't make me come down there.
God

This is the God that i love! :] He's so real, not just a figment of our imaginations. He's into hip-hop, breakdancing (hey, he created them!) rap etc. He's into classical music and bollywood movies :] He has a sense of humor(believe it or not) :] We're so so blessed that our God is such an awesome God! :]

No comments: