Monday, April 30, 2007

Raging seas...

I have been unfaithful
I have been unworthy
I have been unrighteous
And I have been unmerciful

I have been unreachable
I have been unteachable
I have been unwilling
And I have been undesirable

Sometimes I have been unwise
I've been undone by what I'm unsure of
But because of You and all that You went through
I know that I've never been unloved

I have been unbroken
I have been unmended
I have been uneasy
And I have been unapproachable

I have been unemotional
I have been unexceptional
I have been undecided
And I have been unqualified

I'm aware
I have been unfair
I've been unfit for blessings from above
But even I can see
The sacrifice You've made for me
To show me I've never been unloved

It's because of You and all that You went through
I know that I've never been unloved

-Michael W. Smith


I can't do it anymore, it's beyond my capability. Pastor Phil's right, the Christian life isn't hard, it's impossible without God. >< God, please heal me! I need to get past this mountain! Throw away my rearview mirror so there's no looking back... Jesus was moved by compassion for the people, I want to move too. But it's not natural to my flesh to want to do so, I need to be revived. God, i want my breakthrough!!!

No comments: