Today was quite a fruitful day! :]
12pm: Woke up (because i slept at 3am last night and was ACHING everywhere from playing badminton with my JCU mates, haha)
1-5pm: Cleaned up my room from top to bottom, changed bedsheets, cleaned out my cupboard and prepared everything for next sem! :] I even packed my file! Hoho..
5-6pm: Nap nap nap..
6-7pm: Broke fast! :] Praying for my Ah Kong's salvation! :]
Rest of the day just slacked around reading 3 books and surfing the net. Haha.. now it's time to get down to work! :] Have to plan stuff for tomorrow cos i'm cooking dinner for the family! Yay..
I tried out Creme Caramel on Monday, and it was terrible terrible terrible! ARGH! haha.. I think it was a combination of wrong recipe and my own mistakes. But oh well.. at least it was kinda nice, albeit capable of inducing diabetes in one serving.. Haha.. i almost got a sorethroat from eating one. Lol.. Let's see how tomorrow goes, haha..
Healing Relationships
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment