Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I finally found out the cause of my fatigue & lethargy! The FLU bug!!

Yay.. i'm pretty relieved that my fatigue is due to sickness not because i'm emotionally tired or something. Lol.. Took me quite awhile to diagnose myself, but it's only because my brother was suddenly down with it in the morning did i put two and two together. Haha..

Symptoms:
Fatigue
Spicy eyes
Yawning 24/7
Muscle aches
Feverish body
Lack of appetite (actually this is fairly accurate. I'm actually eating more than ever, just that sometimes i'm too tired to actually eat. Hahaha)

Kinda wondering myself what took me so long to figure out that i'm sick. Maybe i think too much. I was kinda attributing it to lack of sleep because i usually got 10 hours of sleep during the holidays and now i'm pretty much getting 4 hours at a time. I actually sleep sometimes during breaks, in the MRT, in the bus, when i get home etc. Besides eating, going to school, tuition, i've been sleeping and sleeping but feeling vv tired all the same.

Flu bug, come already! It's manifesting too slowly, i hardly even have a cough! -_- Therefore i can't see a doctor and get an MC!!

No comments: